Home Sweet Home! Like new 2016 built craftsman 2-story. 4BR+downstairs office. Perfect for work from home. Open & inviting floor plan. Great room adorned w/cozy frplc. Soaring ceilings w/lots of light. Spacious chef’s kitchen boasts granite cntrtps, full-tile backsplash, stainless steel applncs, & lrg island. Upper level hosts a luxurious primary suite w/huge W/I closet & 5-pc bath w/soaking tub. 3 add’l bdrms (2 with walk-in closets) & a laundry rm complete the upper level. Nice size fully fenced yard w/patio, ready to make it your own. 3 Car Garage! Nearby, County Park, Fredrickson Community Cntr and Naches Trail Preserve. Easy commute via Canyon Road & Hwy 512. Minutes to New Amazon Hub! Come see today, you won't be disappointed.
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 7,275 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved
- View See Remarks
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Double Pane/Storm Window, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,331 (2021)
- MLS Number 1876709